Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Luck of the Photoshoot!

Hey guys (or lack there of :P)! I'm so excited about this post. I mentioned earlier that I was doing my first couples photo shoot over the weekend. Well my best friend, Kathryn, and her boyfriend Zack bared the unexpected cold weather and let me mess around with different poses and new props. I was very grateful for their patience. While it was chilly, it was still fun, and the pictures turned out really cute! BUT the best part of this is that the day I posted the pictures for them Kathryn told me shortly after that they got engaged that night!!! I am so excited for them and everything that's in store for them in the future. Congratulations y'all! Here's a few pictures from the shoot and hopefully I'll snag an engagement session in the near future ;]

I love the walls on this one.








Ha, Zack wasn't thrilled about the sign until we came up with this idea.


Then Kathryn wasn't thrilled about it. But it made for cute pictures!








So fierce!








I may be impartial but my bestfriend is beautiful!











This is pretty much the shoot in a nutshell. Zack made fun of everything we did and it frustrated Kathryn.






Again, congrats you two!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment