Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let's try this again..

Hey y'all! This is the second time I've got a blog up and running. Bare with me, I am not html-savy, so it's not the fanciest of sites. However, it will be a learning process just like this ride through the photography world! This will be a quick first post but I wanted everyone to get a chance to see what I've been up to recently so here's an accumulation of shots/shoots I've done throughout the past few months!

Miss Ava Johnson :]


A spontaneous shoot with my friend, Megan, in downtown Norcross. It is definitely one of my go-to locations now!





Here is another Megan! She was my first individual portrait shoot.





These are some awesome friends of mine and my boyfriends. Heather and Jeremy are a fun loving couple who always provide for a good time and entertainment. Not too mention, their two little girls are to die for!


Another of Meg, her eyes just pop in this one!

'

Here's Heather and their oldest daughter Mckenzie. Too cute for words!


Just some artsy shots..notice the string missing? :]



This is my chihuahua Kobe, always up for posing!


And again, some more of Megan.



And y'all will notice, throughout my blog and shoots, that I have a SLIGHT shoe obsession...



Heather and Kenzie again (sorry these are so unorganized!)


Finally, here are some landscapes. I'm one who really gets caught in the moment of a sunrise/set or just breathtaking scenery.






I have my first couples' shoot this weekend along with a fun shoot with some 6 year old girls and dress up clothes. I'm looking forward to both of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment